The First FDA-Approved Ephedrine Sulfate Injection.
- Available in a convenient vial
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility
- Adequate inventory for uninterrupted supply
- Available from all leading wholesalers
Important Safety Information
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
AKOVAZ® (ephedrine sulfate injection, USP) is an alpha- and beta-adrenergic agonist and a norepinephrine-releasing agent that is indicated for the treatment of clinically important hypotension occurring in the setting of anesthesia.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Pressor Effects with Concomitant Use with Oxytocic Drugs: Pressor effect of sympathomimetic pressor amines is potentiated
- Tachyphylaxis and Tolerance: Repeated administration of ephedrine may cause tachyphylaxis
Most common adverse reactions during treatment: nausea, vomiting, and tachycardia.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Avadel at 1-877-638-4579 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.1117 AKO HCP ISI