Leading The Way Through Chamber Transformation
Flexichamber is a collapsible holding chamber to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs). Flexichamber is comprised of anti-static materials to help improve delivery of medication from MDIs to the patient, while minimizing the adherence of the medication to the walls of the chamber. Flexichamber can be used with or without a mask.
Important Safety Information
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Flexichamber is an anti-static valved collapsible holding chamber intended to be used by patients under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs). The intended environments for use include home, hospitals, and clinics. This product is intended for patients who can follow verbal instructions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FLEXICHAMBER
- Package insert dosing instructions should be consulted for all metered-dose inhalers (MDIs) when used with Flexichamber. Dosage and administration recommendations vary for different MDIs. The limitations and conditions of use for each product should be considered before utilizing this device.
- Flexichamber is a non-sterile, single patient, reusable device. Do not share with anyone.
- If medication build-up occurs within the chamber, wash by hand using lukewarm water and a mild, non-abrasive dish detergent. Do not place Flexichamber in dishwasher or microwave.
- This product contains small parts (duckbill-shaped inhalation valve) which could pose a possible choking hazard if removed and ingested. Never remove the inhalation valve. Do not remove any other parts, except as described in the cleaning instructions.
- Prior to each use, check the device for and remove any foreign objects or materials. Do not use if damaged.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Avadel Legacy Pharmaceuticals, LLC at 1-877-622-2320 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.