Corporate Compliance at Avadel
Avadel is committed to conducting our business with the highest ethical standards. The Company's commitment to ethics and good corporate citizenship is grounded in our compliance with laws and regulations that govern the way we do business.
Our policies are continually evolving to include updates and changes to laws, regulations, and codes impacting the pharmaceutical industry, as well as to incorporate internal policy improvements.
Our compliance program incorporates elements of an effective compliance program in accordance with the "Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers," developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General and with the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Code on Interactions With Health Care Professionals.
The Avadel Compliance Program is designed to:
- Prevent, detect, and correct violations of law and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the establishment of compliance-related policies and procedures for business operations.
- Ensure development of training and other programs designed to educate employees regarding applicable policies, regulations, and codes.
- Implement a mechanism to evaluate the effectiveness of the essential elements of the compliance program.
- Ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to prevent recurrence of misconduct.
For a copy of the Company's current Code of Conduct please call 1-800-893-5516 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Annual Declaration of Compliance with California Health & Safety Code §§ 119400 - 119402 click here.